Trackside - Country Hot Mess Contest
Rules & Regs
Submit a photo of your BFF by Friday June 30th @ 2:59pm
How to Win!
- Submit a photo of your BFF! We have two easy ways for you to submit:
- Submit a photo of your BFF to our contest page on Facebook. Friends & Trackside fans will be able to vote on their favourite photos and you will be able to share your photo to your Facebook friends to encourage voting!
- Post your photo on your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and use the hashtag #CountryHotMessBFF #NewCountrySpirit @New.Country.Spirit
- Each winner will receive $200 worth of countrified accessories including a custom Trackside belt buckle and belt from New Country Spirit as well as 2 Trackside VIP tickets, 1 Trackside Tank Top & pair of Sunglasses.
- 2 prizes for the entry with the most votes: 1 male, 1 female
Tips to Win!
- Include a short description! – Tell us a little about your BFF and why they should win.
- More than 1 BFF? Submit multiple entries!
- Start Early – Submit early and begin sharing your submission with others. You may get a head start and begin collecting votes before the official voting stage.
- It’s a group effort – Share your photo entry with your friends! Build a group to help your submission go viral!
- Share it! – Let your social network on Facebook, Twitter or through email know about your participation.You can share your post with the “share” tab located at the bottom of your post.
The photo submitted must be owned by you. No purchase necessary. 1 vote allowed perIP address per day. Voting from a proxy server, multiple computers, etc. is strictly prohibited and will be monitored by Trackside Music Festival digital marketing team. If a contestant is suspected of violating this rule or any form of“gaming” the contest, they will be removed from this contest without warning.We want a fair contest for all. The official time standard for the contest is Eastern Standard Time (Toronto time). For an entry to be eligible, it must be posted by 2:59pm on June 30th, 2017. Votes will be allowed up until 2:59pm on June 30th, 2017 The male and female with the highest votes at 2:59pm on June 30th, 2017 will be selected as the winner. Trackside Music Festival reserves the right to remove any entries we feel are inappropriate in nature. Trackside Music Festival does not warrant against your submission being able to be voted on by each person from any device. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You agree to hold Trackside Music Festival and its employees, agents, contractors and affiliates harmless from any loss, damage or liability, including reasonable legal costs that Trackside Music Festival may incur as a result of or in connection with this contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.Employees or associates and their immediate families residing in the same household of any of the following organizations are excluded from participation in the contest: Western Fair Association, including its Board of Governors,Programming Council, and Senators, Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, Live Nation, Budweiser Gardens, London Music Hall and New Country Spirit.
Thanks for KICKIN' IT Trackside!