Hours of Operations:
TRACKSIDE Music Festival is a 2-day country music festival: July 1 & 2, 2017. Doors open at 12:00pm daily. Main Stage headliners generally end around 11 PM. There will be programming and various forms of entertainment throughout each day.
2-Day Parking Lot Hours:
- Saturday, July 1st: 10 AM – 3 AM
- Sunday, July 2nd: 10 AM – 3 AM
NOTE: Any vehicles left overnight in the Parking Lot will NOT be towed.
Lost & Found:
Lost and found will be located at the Info Booths in the TRACKSIDE Infield. If you find a lost item, please take it to an Info Booth so its owner can pick it up.
To ensure we process all attendees as quickly as possible and make every effort to maintain the safety of all patrons, we have established the following policies:
Entry into TRACKSIDE area is controlled by security, and all persons are subject to the following:
- All entrants must be wearing a valid event wristband for ENTRY to the TRACKSIDE Festival.
- There will be no re-entry at Trackside this year to ensure our patrons’ safety and security. There are a variety of food options available on-site to meet many dietary needs. Please ask to speak with a supervisor at the festival gates if you have extenuating circumstances that require re-entry.
- All entrants are subject to pat down and a bag search upon entering the entertainment area.
- TRACKSIDE Music Festival reserves the right to search all persons and property to ensure the security of all in attendance.
- Portable Toilets & Hand Washing Stations
- Beer Tents (will be located throughout the property.) Prior to purchasing or consuming beer or liquor, you will need to show proper ID to receive your “ID OK” wristband. Persons who appear to be under age will also be required to show ID at the beer tents.
- Food Vendors
TRACKSIDE Music Festival parking and viewing areas will be available to accommodate those persons with disability. Please note that when moving around the grounds, rugged terrain should be anticipated.
A limited number of accessibility parking spots are available in the parking lots. You must ALSO have a valid province-issued placard, hang tag or license plate.
TRACKSIDE Music Festival provides raised viewing areas for patrons requiring accessible viewing areas and a companion. A limited quantity is available.
There are portable toilets accessible to patrons with mobility devices.
Each qualifying person may bring one (1) companion into reserved viewing areas. All companions must possess an event pass that matches the pass of the person they are accompanying. When a member of a family qualifies, families consisting of (no more than) two (2) parents or guardians and any related children under 18 years of age, may also sit together in the reserved areas.
Certified service animals that are trained to assist an individual are allowed at TRACKSIDE Music Festival. Service animals must be under the control of their owner at all times. They must remain on-leash and next to their owner. Pets and other animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Programming is subject to change without notice
- Performers and lineup are subject to change without notice
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- DO NOT tamper, stretch, cut or alter your wristband in any way. Altered wristbands will be invalid and the bearer will be subject to eviction from the festival grounds.
- Wristbands cannot be shared (i.e. different people use them on different days)
- Trackside is rain or shine. Notwithstanding acts of God
- Everyone is required to wear a wristband for the duration of the festival. No persons will be allowed to enter any portion of the grounds without a wristband. This policy will be strictly enforced – trespassers will be evicted and/or prosecuted.
- Do not purchase tickets or wristbands from 3rd parties – only items purchased through Ticketmaster are valid tickets
Venue/Promoter is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. It is recommended that you not bring valuable items.
We want everyone at TRACKSIDE Music Festival to have a good time. To achieve this goal, we need everyone to be respectful of everyone around them, including – but not limited to – abiding by the following rules:
Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be immediately evicted from the event without refund, and subject to a criminal investigation.
ABSOLUTELY NO fighting, threatening behaviour or inciting of hatred. Any person(s) found committing any of those behaviours to other festival attendees or festival staff will be evicted from the event without refund.
Smoking is NOT permitted within the TRACKSIDE Festival Area. Limited Smoking Areas will be available outside the Trackside Music Festival.
No glass containers of any kind are permitted on site. Glass containers pose a danger to all attendees if shattered or broken. Please help us prevent injuries and leave your glass at home.
Recording, taping or photographing shows with a Professional Camera is strictly prohibited as it violates the copyright/taping policies of the artists. Please contact Heather Blackwell for special media requests relating to photography or video recording of the event email@example.com
Possession of the following items may result in immediate eviction from the festival, with no refund:
- Any and all water bottles (glass, plastic, reusable, etc.)
- Glass containers or glass of any kind
- Weapons, drug paraphernalia and drugs
- Any items that could be used as a weapon, for example: hammers and other tools, sports equipment (baseball bat, hockey stick, lacrosse stick, etc.)
- Animals (with the exception of service animals). Please note that entry will be denied if pets are present.
- Fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosive
- Laser Pointers
- Chains/Chain wallets
- Video Cameras (including Drones)
- Audio Recording Devices
- Professional Cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Outside Alcohol (including beer)
- Large backpacks
- Musical equipment/instruments
- Fireworks / Paper Lanterns etc.
- Backpacks (medium sized or smaller)
- Blankets (that can fit into backpack)
- Sun Block
- Cell Phones
- Small digital or disposable cameras
Check Out the Highlights from Trackside 2016!
Counting down until Trackside 2017!